2019年6月30日星期日

Humans of ASUS feat. Mario Carmona, ROG Phone Global Product Marketing


I’ve been working at ASUS, in the Spanish office in Barcelona, for five years. I always wanted to see where all the great ideas originated. I was invited to join HQ after being inspired by the work of ASUS VPs, and its management teams. Working at HQ has been an inspiring experience. Chairman Jonney Shih has been one of the most influential people in my life at ASUS. He always has his mind set on transforming business in an innovative way. He knows, immediately, if he likes an idea, and just as quickly if that idea will work. The engineers at ASUS are also amazing—and they are as persistent as Jonney. Now, I'm involved in great projects like the ROG Phone. I see, first hand, how engineers work, address end users, and find successful product solutions. The more I’m involved in the process, the more appreciation I have for the way we do things at ASUS. #ASUS30 #WiserTogether #ASUS Learn more about ASUS 30th Anniversary: https://ift.tt/2XdHyKK https://ift.tt/301pD6P ASUS June 30, 2019 at 05:46AM

没有评论: